Learn Pietro Boselli's workout and diet on FitnessGains.net.
Follow Jeff Seid's tips for a successful fitness career on FitnessGains.net.
Watch Daniel Roman's effective ab workout on FitnessGains.net.

12/02/2009

Brock's Passion for Fitness & Modeling

19-year-old Brock, one of Allamericanguys' new model attractions, introduces himself: "Hey guys I'm Brock. Im originally from Ohio, but came to Florida to keep studing theatre. If im not rehearsing for a show, I'm training my clients at the gym or selling supplements at The Vitamin Shoppe. I followed in my father's footsteps and just placed first in my first bodybuilding competition and hope to do more. Hope you guys like my profile and i get to do a few more shoots for AAG!"

Brock's stats:
Height: 5'10, weight: 185
Most admired body part: Legs


You find a big number of high quality photos and videos with Brock on Allamericanguys.

No comments: