Learn Pietro Boselli's workout and diet on FitnessGains.net.
Follow Jeff Seid's tips for a successful fitness career on FitnessGains.net.
Watch Daniel Roman's effective ab workout on FitnessGains.net.

5/02/2012

Jim Weir: New AAG Model


He was a skinny boy in high school, and is now an impressively ripped, up-and-coming fitness model. Jim Weir who comes from Dekalb, IL, is a college student looking to get his degree in occupational therapy. He enjoys working out and staying fit, and recently competed in his first bodybuilding show. However, he says bodybuilding is not really his passion and he prefers to stay on the leaner muscular side while pursuing opportunities in fitness and commercial modeling.

In a comprehensive interview on AllAmericanGuys Jim explains his way and approach to fitness: "I definitely was not always a health buff. I was actually a skinny little boy in junior high. I believe I was a hundred pound skin and bones little shrimp in 7th grade. Also, my first job was at McDonald’s and I gained some unwanted weight after only two weeks of working there. Once I realized I was gaining weight, I ran three miles everyday until it was off. Then I got picked on a lot in high school, so my brother told me that I needed to start lifting for football so I could defend myself when I got picked on. My dad bought some weights and he started helping me lift in our basement. He measured my arms once every two weeks to see the progress! I didn’t take it seriously during my freshman year but then started getting really serious the year after and my strength and size skyrocketed."
You find the complete interview here on AllAmericanGuys.

Age at date of debut on AllAmericanGuys.: 22 years
Height: 6'0, Weight: 173
Most admired body part: Abdominals


You find many high quality photos and videos of Jim Weir here on AllAmericanGuys.

Version 9 of AllAmericanGuys is now online. See the new look, approach, and items here on AAG.

No comments: