Learn Pietro Boselli's workout and diet on FitnessGains.net.
Follow Jeff Seid's tips for a successful fitness career on FitnessGains.net.
Watch Daniel Roman's effective ab workout on FitnessGains.net.

2/24/2016

Nick Poulin: AAG Fitness Model


When a guy has built arms like his, sleeves would only be in the way. Nick Poulin comes to AllAmericanGuys from Connecticut. He dreams to become a pro bodybuilder one day and to also pursue acting and the entertainment business in general. Right now he is working part-time as a fitness and physique model, while establishing his fan base. Nick currently works for his family business and he is grateful for all their support while he pursues his modeling endeavors.


Exclusive interview: AAG talks to Nick Poulin

NICK, HOW DID YOU GET INTO MODELING AND HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT AAG?

I started modeling as a kid cause I had the dream of being the next Abercrombie and Fitch model. Seeing the big posters in the store made me want a great physique, something that people could be inspired by. I heard about AAG from a good friend of mine who has been following them for a while and I saw the shots of other models and thought it would be a great opportunity to work with a website that has achieved so much.

WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH AS A FITNESS MODEL OR PHYSIQUE COMPETITOR?

My dream is to become an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder.

WHO DO YOU LOOK UP TO IN THE BUSINESS?

Amongst the IFBB Pro, I look up to Jeff Seid. He’s an accomplished fitness model who’s the same age as me. In the bodybuilding class, I admire Kai Greene.

WHAT’S YOUR FITNESS REGIMEN LIKE?

My fitness regimen is 3-4 sets each exercise with 8-10 reps at a time. Below are the body parts I work on throughout the week.

Monday – Chest
Tuesday- Arms
Wednesday – Shoulders
Thursday- Back
Friday – Legs
Weekend – I take a brake


AAG Debut: September 2013
Age at date of Debut on AAG: 19 years
Height: 6'2
Weight: 210
Favorite food: Steak
Favorite sport: Bodybuilding
Favorite singer: Loves Country and Hip-Hop
Favorite color: Green
Most admired body part: Biceps

You find many high quality photos and videos of Nick Poulin here on AllAmericanGuys.

No comments: