Learn Pietro Boselli's workout and diet on FitnessGains.net.
Follow Jeff Seid's tips for a successful fitness career on FitnessGains.net.
Watch Daniel Roman's effective ab workout on FitnessGains.net.

8/05/2011

Ian Daviau: New AAG Model


Muscular, tanned, and fit in every respect: Ian Daviau is the latest model on AllAmericanGuys. The buff man (Height: 5'10, weight: 185) introduces himself: "I'm a signed fitness model, personal trainer, fitness consultant and life coach. I am originally from Massachusetts but now living in Fort Lauderdale FL. I have been working on building my body for 12 years. My aspirations include motivating others as well as inspiring the true benefit in keeping your body healthy to ensure permanent long term health.


Spending time with my amazing son, my family and friends are just a few of my hobbies. I kind of fell into the modeling industry by accident as I experimented with a gym photo shoot for fun which trickled into a domino affect. Now having collaborated with professional photographers and videographers from NYC to Puerto Rico I am full fledged in the industry and signed with a few agencies. My future ambitions include continuing to build a solid foundation as I push for mainstream success, while having an award winning support system from friends, family and acquaintances from around the world."

You find more high quality photos and videos of Ian Daviau here on AllAmericanGuys.

No comments: