Learn Pietro Boselli's workout and diet on FitnessGains.net.
Follow Jeff Seid's tips for a successful fitness career on FitnessGains.net.
Watch Daniel Roman's effective ab workout on FitnessGains.net.

8/16/2011

Tyler Garceau: Bodybuilder, Model, Wrestler

Photos from Facebook Tyler Garceau


His arms measure 20 inches, and he rejoices at them. Tyler Garceau is a true powerhouse. Buff, strong, athletic. His development and transformation are striking. He has gained much size lately, and the more muscle he builds, the more enthusiastic his fans are. But not only his physique is imposing. The 24-year-old avid athlete impresses also when talking about his approach to fitness and his attitude towards life. Natural bodybuilder, fitness model, wrestler, and smart guy - here Tyler Garceau tells his story:

I have a passion for training. I started out by working out to get stronger while playing ice hockey. While hockey is a huge part of my life, I'm a fan of the Detroit Red Wings, WWE, NFL football, and American Muscle cars. I have a 700 horsepower 1995 Trans Am and a 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins. I love power and modifying vehicles with performance parts!

When I was 19, I moved to New York City to give modeling a try. I wanted to get out in the world to make as many opportunities for myself as I could. I wanted to make a name for myself, and becoming a model in NYC was something I always wanted to pursue. Living in New York city and starting a modeling career was a big change for me cause I've lived my whole life in a small town, but I'm glad that I took the chance and never looked back. Getting brought on board with a TOP agency, was a rush! Signing with Major Model Management and getting my first modeling job, which was Abercrombie and Fitch was a great accomplishment! I did fashion modeling for 3 -4 years and decided to gain muscle. I gained around 80 lbs in 2 years naturally!


I love watching wrestling in particular John Cena, my role model. In August 2010, I enrolled in one of the top wrestling schools in the country. Some of wrestling's greatest names John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Batista, Randy Orton and many others have trained here. I am currently still training here to reach my ultimate goal to be on the grandest stage of them all, the WWE.


Some days, it's tough to stay motivated. My dad has always kept on me through everything. He's so motivating, one of those guys who will tell you a story or give you a pep talk and you will be shaking to go do something, you will just have an adrenaline rush. He taught me hard work beats talent any day. He would tell me that no matter what I'm doing or what I wanna do, that I should work hard day-in and day-out to be the best. No matter how good I did at something he would tell me I had more to give, he inspired me to become better. I love that about him!


When people ask me for advice, I always tell them to never give up, progress is a long road. You can seriously do anything if you work hard enough at it. Whether it's your first attempt or your hundredth, hard work, discipline, and dedication pays off!

Tyler is currently preparing for the 2011 NPC Natural Northern Championships. His goal regarding his arms: 22 inches. His fans will be delighted.

No comments: