Learn Pietro Boselli's workout and diet on FitnessGains.net.
Follow Jeff Seid's tips for a successful fitness career on FitnessGains.net.
Watch Daniel Roman's effective ab workout on FitnessGains.net.

7/13/2010

Jessie Godderz: Buff Upper Body

Big arms, massive pecs, strong shoulders - Bodybuilder and wrestler Jessie Godderz has built up an impressive upper body many workout enthusiasts are dreaming of. In the first video Jessie demonstrates three of his most effective exercises.



In the second video Jessie does concentration curls to pump his arms:



For his fans: In the third video Jessie measures his upper arms. 19 inches, or even more?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My workouts have always been consistent but I’ve never been able to push myself passed a certain point. This plateau has frustrated me for months, maybe years. I tried NoX Edge and it’s really worked for me! I have more energy at the gym and I’ve DEFINETELY put on more muscle. I bought it at www.noxedge.com but you can also pick it up at www.gnc.com